By Travelzoo Staff
Let the power of 1,000 gallons of water per minute propel you more than 35 feet in the air above Lake Travis with this Travelzoo Local Deal. For $139, regularly $178, learn how to ride a Flyboard with this one-on-one training that includes basic instruction, all necessary equipment and 30 minutes of flight time.
Why we love it
- Fly 35 feet above Lake Travis on a water-propelled Flyboard
- One-on-one introductory lesson for first-time flyers
- Learn flight basics and spend 30 minutes on the water
- For $99, book Sept.-Nov. and save even more
June 12, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
103 B Lakeway Dr.
Lakeway, TX 78734
- Participants will learn Flyboard basics from a certified instructor and receive a helmet, life jacket and wetsuit. Once on the water, "all it takes is the ability to stand up, find your balance, and fly" (KEYE News). You'll spend 30 minutes in the air, propelled from below by pure water pressure. Click here to watch Aquafly's videos and learn more.
- For $799, regularly $999, Flyboard enthusiasts can master their skills with a four-hour package that can accommodate up to eight people.
- Book September-November and save even more: Introductory flight with 30 minutes of airtime is $99; or purchase the four-hour group package for $599.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, June 13. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. Must be 14 years or older to participate. Must sign a waiver upon arrival. Must bring a form of identification and a towel. All other gear including helmet, life jacket and wetsuit will be provided. In the interest of safety, this is not valid for pregnant women. Subject to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms