By Travelzoo Staff
Grab some friends and spend an afternoon boating on Lake Austin with this deal from Lone Star Aquatics. For $189, regularly $450, up to four people can take advantage of this deal for a three-hour chartered ride on a top-of-the-line Four Winns wake boat.
Why we love it
- Up to 4 people can cruise Lake Austin with a private boat rental from Lone Star Aquatics
- Or rent a pontoon boat for up to 10 people -- that's less than $20 per person with a full boat
- All rentals come with a captain to drive you around
- Buy now and reserve a summer weekend; both deals are good through early September
- Get a 1-hour rental on the wake boat or pontoon for only $75, regularly $150
March 11, 2013 - Sept. 5, 2013
Lone Star Aquatics
3825 Lake Austin Boulevard
(Near Walsh Landing on Lake Austin)
Austin, TX 78703
- Or for the same price, book a party on a pontoon boat. This deal is good for up to 10 people and breaks down to less than $20 a person for three hours on the lake. Bring your own snacks and beverages, and your iPod for a steady supply of music. One-hour rentals, for either the wake boat or pontoon boat, are available for $75, regularly $150.
- Don't worry about who can drive, as both packages include a boat captain. Ask about renting equipment for skiing, tubing, wakeboarding and more (paid directly to merchant).
Boating seasons starts March 15 and reservations fill up quickly, so book well in advance of your desired date.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, March 11, through Sept. 5, 2013. Reservations are required and need to be made online; subject to weather conditions. Please provide a phone number when registering. Lone Star Aquatics is closed Mondays and Tuesdays. A 7-day cancellation notice is required. Credit card required at booking. Fuel is not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms