By Travelzoo Staff
Escape Austin for an afternoon in the Hill Country with this deal for Inwood Estates Vineyards at The Vineyard at Florence, less than 50 miles from downtown. For $29, regularly $62, two people can tour this Tuscan-style property, participate in a wine education class and stay for a picnic lunch at the award-winning vineyard.
Why we love it
- For $29, partake in a weekend winery visit for 2 at Inwood Estates Vineyards at The Vineyard at Florence
- Includes a tour of the estate, wine education class, a picnic lunch and 2 souvenir Bordeaux glasses
- The vineyard is 50 miles from Austin; pick from 6 available times on Saturday and Sunday
- More than 100 Texas fine-dining venues offer Inwood Estates wines, including Del Frisco's, Travaasa and Ruth's Chris
Feb. 20, 2013 - May 19, 2013
Inwood Estates Vineyards at The Vineyard at Florence
100 Via Francesco
Florence, TX 76527
- This deal can be redeemed at specific times on any Saturday or Sunday afternoon and includes:
- A guided property tour that begins at Villa Firenze and takes subscribers through the polo lounge, harvest room, reserve room and cafe. The tour continues to the Inwood Estates wine-making facility and showcases the complete process from vine to bottle
- A wine education class at the end of the tour, which delves into Inwood Estates wines, tasting profiles and food pairings. Learn about the similarities between the Texas, Spain and French terroir, or land, compare and contrast with California wines and pick up interesting facts about specific wines like Tempranillo and Bordeaux blends in Texas as well as the history of Dallas County chardonnay
- After the tour, savor a gourmet picnic lunch consisting of two chef-inspired sandwiches, cheese and fruit skewers, pita chips and a dessert while taking in panoramic views of the 32-acre vineyard and Hill Country landscape
- Two keepsake Inwood Estates crystal Bordeaux glasses
- Although this offer does not include wine, subscribers can taste seven wines for the regular price of $12, or purchase a bottle of wine to accompany lunch. These optional wine purchases can be made on-site at regular posted prices.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Feb. 23, through May 19, 2013. Note: Number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before the "Time left to buy" expires. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. This offer does not include any wine. Optional wine purchases can be made on-site at regular posted prices. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms