By Travelzoo Staff
Take in views of downtown Austin while gliding across Lady Bird Lake in a kayak with this exclusive Local Deal from Texas Rowing Center
. For $15, regularly up to $50, two people can rent a watercraft of their choice for two hours.
Why we love it
- For $15, 2 people can spend 2 hours kayaking on Lady Bird Lake with a rental from Texas Rowing Center
- Choose a single or double kayak or canoe
- Texas Rowing Center is open from 6 a.m. to dusk daily; time of dusk varies by day
- For a more physical activity, 1 person can rent a stand-up paddleboard for $10 an hour, regularly $20
Dec. 18, 2012 - June 12, 2013
Texas Rowing Center
1541 West Cesar Chavez St.
Austin, TX 78703
- Yahoo Travel recommends heading to the Texas Rowing Center if you're "just looking for a fun day out." Rent a single or double kayak or canoe (regularly up to $50 per person). While on Lady Bird Lake, take in scenic views of downtown, hear music from a variety of shoreline venues and stop to see the bats living under the Congress Avenue Bridge.
- Or for $10, regularly $20, one person can rent a stand-up paddleboard for an hour and work up a sweat
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 18, through June 12, 2013. Texas Rowing Center is open from 6 a.m. to dusk daily; time of dusk varies by day. Must bring voucher with you when you go. Present voucher upon arrival. Limit 1 voucher per person. Must sign waiver before renting. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms