By Heather Georgianna
Visit Inwood Estates Tasting Room at The Vineyard at Florence and save nearly 50% on a guided tour, wine education class and picnic lunch for two.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers praise the "beautiful location"
- This award-winning wine brand was one of the first tempranillo growers in Texas
- Featured in 200 in-state restaurants, including The Ritz-Carlton, Del Frisco's and Travaasa
- Its Texas Tempranillo is "the benchmark for the grape in Texas" (D Magazine)
Mar. 8, 2014 - May 25, 2014; Saturday and Sunday
Inwood Estates Vineyards at The Vineyard at Florence
100 Via Francesco
Florence, TX 76527
- Guided tour includes Villa Firenze, harvest room, reserve room and wine-making facility where visitors can see the complete process from vine-to-bottle
- Wine education class featuring Texas chardonnay, tempranillo and cabernet
- Picnic lunch with gourmet sandwiches, fruit selection and dessert
- Inwood Estates crystal Bordeaux souvenir glass for each person
Take a self-guided tour of the Italian bronze sculpture collection from the Ferdinando Marinelli Foundry in Florence, Italy.
The fine print
Valid Mar. 8, 2014 - May 25, 2014; Saturdays at noon and 3 p.m. or Sundays at noon. Reservations required; subject to availability. Reservations accepted via email at email@example.com or by phone Wednesday-Sunday at 254-793-3114; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms