By Travelzoo Staff
Disney's hit musical "The Lion King" -- called "a gorgeous, gasp-inducing spectacle" by Time Magazine -- is roaring into Austin this winter. With this discount exclusive to Travelzoo, subscribers can save 20% on weekday evening shows, starting at $43.
Why we love it
- See the Broadway hit "The Lion King," winner of more than 70 awards worldwide, for 20% off
- Choose from several seating sections available from $43
- This deal includes Tuesday-Thursday evening performances Jan. 22 - Feb. 7 at Bass Concert Hall
- A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions
Jan. 4, 2013 - Feb. 7, 2013
'The Lion King'
Bass Concert Hall
2300 Robert Dedman
Austin, TX 78712
- Tickets are available for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday performances at 8 p.m., Jan. 22 - Feb. 7, in the following seating levels at Bass Concert Hall:
- Rear Orchestra, Rear First Balcony and Front Second Balcony ... $43-$51 (reg. $54-$64)
- Mid-Orchestra and Mid-First Balcony ... $55-$59 (reg. $69-$74)
- Note: The lowest ticket prices are available Jan. 29-30 and Feb. 5-6.
- The animals of the Pride Lands leap to life via Julie Taymor's Tony Award-winning costumes and the show's acclaimed songs, including the Oscar-winning tune "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" by Elton John and Tim Rice.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Enter the promo code TZOO20, then click "Go." Select a performance from the list. Choose a seating section from the drop-down menu and enter a quantity of tickets next to the Travelzoo price, then click "Add to Cart." Enter the security code and click "Continue." Select a delivery method from the drop-down menu and click "Checkout." Log in or create an account to enter your billing information and purchase.
The fine print
See the Booking Instructions below for step-by-step information on booking. Additional fees of $6.75-$7.75 per order, plus a delivery charge of $3 per order, will apply. Fees are determined by the ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.