By Travelzoo Staff
Disney's hit musical "The Lion King" -- called "a gorgeous, gasp-inducing spectacle" by Time Magazine -- is roaring into Austin early next year. With this presale, Travelzoo subscribers can secure tickets starting at $29 before they go on sale to the general public on Sept. 28.
Why we love it
- For as little as $29, see the Broadway hit "The Lion King," winner of more than 70 awards worldwide
- Nab seats at Bass Concert Hall before tickets go on sale to the general public on Sept. 28
- Choose from any performance during the show's Austin run, Jan. 16 - Feb. 10
Sept. 12, 2012 - Sept. 29, 2012
'The Lion King'
Bass Concert Hall
2350 East Campus Drive
Austin, TX 78712
Tel: (512) 477-6060
- Tickets are available for performances Jan. 16 - Feb. 10, 2013, at Bass Concert Hall. Seating options include:
- Rear Second Balcony ... $29-$39
- Rear Orchestra, First Balcony and Front Second Balcony ... $39-$59
- Mid Orchestra and Side First Balcony ... $54-$69
- Front Orchestra and Front First Balcony ... $64-$82
- Prime Front Orchestra ... $99
- Note: The lowest-priced tickets can be found on Thursday, Jan. 17, at 1 p.m. VIP seats may also be available at select performances for $139.
- The animals of the pride lands leap to life via Julie Taymor's Tony Award-winning costumes and the show's acclaimed songs, including the Oscar-winning tune "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" by Elton John and Tim Rice.
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." Enter code TZOO2 in the promo code box and click "Go." Select your desired performance. Use the drop-down to select a price level and enter a quantity in the box below. Click "Add to Cart." Enter the security code. On the next screen, use the drop-down to select a delivery method, confirm seats and click "Checkout." Log in or create an account to complete your purchase. Or call 512-477-6060 and mention code TZOO2. Fees of $5.50-$12 per ticket and $3 per order will be additional. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.