By Travelzoo Staff
Brasstown Valley's Equani Spa in North Georgia is an area regarded by Frommer’s as "one of the South’s best-kept travel secrets." Situated on Cherokee lands, this lodge-style spa is accentuated by timber furnishings and custom millwork. For $55, regularly up to $140, take some time to unwind with a massage, facial or body scrub.
Why we love it
- Equani Spa is located in Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa in North Georgia
- For $55, treat yourself to a massage, facial or body scrub
- Or for $39, opt for an 80-minute mani and pedi
- Buy both vouchers and plan a relaxing spa day
- This offer includes use of the hot tub on the private deck
- Brasstown Valley is 2 hours northeast of downtown Atlanta
Jan. 27, 2013 - April 26, 2013
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
6321 US Hwy 76
Young Harris, GA 30582
- Choose from the spa menu:
- 50-minute hot stone, relaxation/Swedish or deep-tissue massage (up to $140)
- Any 30-minute or 50-minute face treatment (up to $120)
- 50-minute scented sugar glow exfoliation (body scrub) (up to $105)
- Note: Use of steam rooms, relaxation area and hot tub on the private deck is included with this offer.
- For $39 (reg. $90), Travelzoo subscribers can opt to receive an 80-minute simply sugar spa manicure and pedicure.
Make it a spa day by purchasing both vouchers - that's a facial, massage or body scrub plus the mani/pedi for $94 (reg. $230).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Feb. 1, through April 26, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Valid Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 72 hours’ notice. Must be 18 years of age or older. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included; a 20% gratuity based on the retail value of the services provided will be required. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms