By Heather Georgianna
Save nearly 50% on dinner for two at this "Southern small-plate bistro" (Thrillist) that earns an impressive 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor users.
Why we love it
- "A meal that will make anyone melt" (Examiner.com)
- 100% of Urbanspoon users give it a thumbs up
- Ingredients sourced from local farms whenever possible
- Choose from any entrees on the dinner menu
Dec. 17, 2013 - April 16, 2014; closed Mondays
4600 West Village Pl.
Smyrna, GA 30080
- For $35 (reg. $68), two can dine on locally sourced bistro fare from the dinner menu
- Begin with any two soups or salads to start, followed by any two entrees like the grilled pepper-crusted bistro filet or the center-cut fried pork chops
- Pair the meal with a glass of wine per person (up to $10 each)
- For $69 (reg. $136), double-date with a group of four
The fine print
Redeem December 17, 2013 - April 16, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms