By Eddy Rivera
Czar Ice Bar is "a stunning homage to infusing, chilling and [creating] vodka-inspired epiphanies" (Urban Daddy) and boasts "some of the best sushi in town" (Examiner.com).
Why we love it
- The more than 300 vodka varieties "would impress most Russian novelists" (Thrillist)
- Travelzoo subscribers "loved the food, vodka and ambiance"
- Gayot named it one of the Top 10 Sushi Restaurants in Atlanta
- Receives a 4-star rating from Yelp and TripAdvisor users
Nov. 13, 2013 - Feb. 3, 2014; closed Sundays
Czar Ice Bar
56 E. Andrews Drive
Atlanta, GA 30305
- For $39 (reg. $81.50), sit down to sushi and vodka for two
- Choose any appetizer, such as the pork gyoza dumplings or the spring rolls
- Choose any two sushi rolls or sashimi plates, including the Red Square spicy tuna roll or the Sweet 16 roll with lobster and mango sauce
- A shared vodka flight served in a chilled ice block, featuring combinations such as "European Vacation," which contains Boru, Ketel One, Grey Goose and Purity or "Against the Grain" with Russian Bear, Pau Maui, Ciroc and Veev (up to $39)
- For $75 (reg. $163), bring a group of four and save even more
The fine print
Reservations are required and can be made by phone or online at http://www.czaricebar.com/. Czar is not open on Sundays. Reference voucher when making reservation. Limit one voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Limit two vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms