By Eddy Rivera
Be one of the first to Stillhouse -- opened Labor Day weekend in Buckhead -- for "smoked/infused moonshine [cocktails] and ... handcrafted burgers" (Thrillist).
Why we love it
- Local ingredients, cheese baked into the buns and condiments made in-house
- Daily Candy praises the "craft cocktails and creative burgers"
- Choose any burger, side and cocktail each plus a shared dessert
- It joins the "illustrious ranks" of sister venues like Czar Ice Bar and Prohibition (Thrillist)
- "Live music, late-night burgers and a very favorable moonshine-to-you ratio" (UrbanDaddy)
Nov. 11, 2013 - Jan. 30, 2014; closed Sundays
56 E. Andrews Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30305
- $35 for a dinner for two including drinks (reg. $69); choose from the full menu
Any two burgers, such as the sweet and Southern chicken burger with Coca-Cola teriyaki moonshine-marinated chicken breast or the Louisiana crabcake burger with green tomato relish and spicy cheddar
Any two sides or fries, such as collard greens, bacon creamed corn or spicy mac 'n' cheese
Any shared dessert, including Krispy Kreme bread pudding or chocolate marble cheesecake s'mores
Any two cocktails, such as the brown sugar-roasted apple moonshine cocktail, the month-aged white Manhattan or the Vidalia onion jalapeno moonshine infusion
$69 for a dinner for four including drinks (reg. $138)
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit two vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy three additional as gifts. The restaurant is closed on Sundays. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18-20% is customary for excellent service.
See all terms