By Kevin Kitchen
"Boasting a sweet patio, and a lavishly decked interior, Morningside's Couscous is a Mediterranean hideaway on Atlanta's Beltline" (Thrillist).
Why we love it
- Creative Loafing gives it an A+, calling the cuisine "savory"
- Sit inside the "cozy Mediterranean-American cafe" or on the "lush garden patio" (AJC)
- Choose from the entire menu with an appetizer, entrees and drinks
- Receives a 4.5-star rating on Yelp
Nov. 4, 2013 - Dec. 30, 2013
560 Dutch Valley Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30324
- $29 for dinner and drinks for two from the full menu (reg. $66)
Any one appetizer, such as grilled shrimp skewers with Georgia peach salsa, or mussels La Goulette with white wine, garlic and capers
Any two entrees, including bistro steak frites, grilled Atlantic salmon and Tunisian seafood pasta with charred tomato sauce
Any two cocktails, beers or glasses of wine, such as the pomegranate splash with vodka and limoncello or a glass of Cavazza Pinot Grigio (Veneto, Italy)
$57 for dinner and drinks for four (reg. $132)
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per table. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy three additional as gifts. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; a 15% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added.
See all terms