By Heather Georgianna
Purple Corkscrew is a "cozy spot" with "numerous wine options" and specialty crepes (EaterAtlanta). Save more than 50% on wine and tapas for two.
Why we love it
- This subterranean spot has "plush couches and antique wooden chairs" (Thrillist)
- Choose from 20-plus wines by the glass; varieties hail from Napa Valley to Spain
- Awarded 4.5 stars from Urbanspoon users
Nov. 7, 2013 - Feb. 28, 2014; closed Sundays
Purple Corkscrew Wine Room
1445 Oxford Road N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30307
- For $35 (reg. $74), two can sip on wine paired with appetizers or a cheese plate
- Choose four glasses of wine (up to $13.50 each)
- Select two Sides & Bites; or a mega board with cheese, meats, hummus and olives
- For $69 (reg. $148) bring a group of four and receive two glasses of wine per person and four tapas to share
The fine print
Limit 2 vouchers per table. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 3 additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; an automatic 15% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check.
See all terms