By Heather Georgianna
Spend an evening savoring oysters and cocktails amid the "plush" booths and "caramel-lensed" lighting of Emory Village's newly opened Ink & Elm (Atlanta Journal Constitution).
Why we love it
- The setting is reminiscent of "an upscale, turn-of-the-century hotel bar" (Atlanta Magazine)
- Thrillist deems it "Druid Hills' sexiest restaurant ever"
- The food is "soulful and playful" and the aesthetics are "brilliant" (Creative Loafing)
- OpenTable users award it over 4 stars and Diners' Choice for Best Ambiance
Through March 1, 2014
Ink & Elm
1577 North Decatur Road
Atlanta, GA 30307
- For $49 (reg. $92), two can dine on appetizers and champagne cocktails in the Lounge
- Any six oysters with varieties sourced from Puget Sound to New Brunswick
- Select five cheese and charcuterie items to craft a customized plate
- Any four Champagne cocktails including a classic French 75 or the Ginger Pear
- For $95 (reg. $184), bring a group of four for a night out with friends
The fine print
Valid in the Lounge only. Limit two vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit two voucher purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Please tip on the full value of the check.
See all terms