By Travelzoo Staff
Taken under Richard Sandoval's wings, Zocalo recently underwent a face-lift but "retains the charm" of an "open-air Mexican cantina set against the Midtown bustle" (AJC).
Why we love it
- Debuted a fresh look and revamped menus earlier this summer
- This "charming little spot" is "firmly rooted in authenticity and simplicity" (Gayot)
- Try new dishes like Baja-style grilled fish tacos and achiote salmon
- Still offers "old favorites" like black bean patties and poblano soup (AJC)
Sept. 16, 2013 - Nov. 6, 2013
187 10th St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
- For $20, two can grab any food on the dinner menu up to $40 in value
You can get a meal like the following: chipotle queso dip for the table ($6.95), al pastor tacos ($12.95), beef barbacoa enchiladas ($12.95) and a tres leches dessert ($4.95)
Or try two chef specials like the grilled steak arrachera ($19.95) and cochinita pibil with slow-cooked pork ($18.95)
The fine print
Reservations not required; space is subject to availability. Not valid on beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic). PLEASE TIP ON THE FULL VALUE OF THE CHECK; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms