By Heather Georgianna
Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro is the neighborhood's "go-to spot for delicious nights" in an "upscale, chic" setting (Eide Magazine).
Why we love it
- Modern Luxury magazine praises the "refreshing cocktails and delicious fare"
- It "buzzes with contagious energy" and features a "sexy modern vibe" (Dining Out)
- OpenTable Diners' Choice winner for Vibrant Bar Scene
Sept. 26, 2013 - March 26, 2014
Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro
268 E. Paces Ferry Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
- For $39 (reg. $90), two can sit down to a bistro dinner paired with hand-crafted cocktails
- Any small plate to share, such as the lobster and shrimp bruschetta or the crispy calamari (not valid on sandwiches or sliders)
- Two entrees, such as the oceana mussels, hanger steak or the fish and grits (excludes the lamb ribs and the crab and lobster cakes, which can be ordered for an extra $4)
- Any two glasses of beer, wine or cocktails (up to $14 each)
- For $77 (reg. $180), bring a group of four
The fine print
Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms