By Amanda Retzer
The cuisine at Cibo E Beve is "first-rate Italian cooking ... big on taste" says Zagat, rating it "very good to excellent." Two can dine here at lunch for half off.
Why we love it
- One of Gayot's Top 10 Atlanta Italian Restaurants
- Zagat recommends sitting at the olive bar that overlooks the open kitchen
- Everything is made from scratch -- from the pastas to the desserts
- It brings a "modern approach to Italian cuisine" (Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
Sept. 23, 2013 - Jan. 20, 2014, Sunday-Friday
Cibo E Beve
4969 Roswell Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30342
- $22 for lunch for two people from the full menu (reg. $46)
Any two entrees, such as The Pope's Pizza with butternut squash creme, bell peppers, zucchini and imported smoked mozzarella; lobster spaghetti; or Diver scallops with African squash risotto
Any shared dessert, such as butter pecan gelato pie or homemade cannolis
Two sodas or iced teas
$43 for lunch for four people (reg. $92)
The fine print
Lunch is served Sunday-Friday. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per table. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy two additional as gifts. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; a 15% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added.
See all terms