By Travelzoo Staff
“An Atlanta staple, Taverna Plaka is an authentic Greek tavern” (Metromix) with a great "international party crowd" (BlackBook).
Why we love it
- BlackBook says it is perfect for “lovers of Mediterranean”
- Craft the meal however you like with any food and drink
- Visit for nightly belly dancing entertainment
- Gayot loves DIY hummus -- comes with seasoned garbanzo beans, mortar and pestle
Aug. 27, 2013 - Dec. 29, 2013
2196 Cheshire Bridge Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30324
- For $25, explore the dinner menu for your choice of food and drink up to $50
Options include the signature Kefalograviera Saganaki, aged Greek sheep's milk cheese flamed in ouzo ($8), moussaka, layers of potato, eggplant and zucchini with ground beef ($14) and beeftekia, chargrilled seasoned beef cakes with tzatziki ($14)
Choose from dozens of beer and wine options
Try desserts like custard-filled puff pastries ($5) and baklava ($5)
The fine print
Present voucher upon arrival. Limit 1 voucher per table. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms