By Travelzoo Staff
Thrillist calls the "vinos, handmade pastas, and seasonal proteins so good" with a menu focused on recipes passed down through the family of Italian-born chef Paolo Tondo. Guests can get a taste of the Puglia region with this dinner for two plus wine for $45, regularly $84.
Why we love it
- Savor the family recipes of Italian-born chef Paolo Tondo
- Includes 2 starters, 2 entrees and 2 glasses of wine
- Sit near the open kitchen to watch chefs work their magic
- "Vinos, handmade pastas, and seasonal proteins so good" (Thrillist)
Aug. 4, 2013 - Dec. 5, 2013
1669 Spring Rd. SE
Smyrna, GA 30080
- Snag a seat next to the open kitchen at Mezza Luna in Smyrna to watch the chefs at work and choose from nearly the whole dinner menu:
- Two soups, salads or appetizers, such as little neck clams, beef carpaccio or eggplant parmigiana (up to $11 each)
- Any two entrees, like flounder in a white wine lemon sauce; seafood risotto or chicken parmigiana
- Two glasses of wine (up to $10 each); or the $20 value can be used toward a bottle of wine
- Or save even more and dine in a group of four for $89, regularly $168.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, Aug. 6, through Dec. 5, 2013. Reservations required. The restaurant is closed on Sundays and Mondays. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. A 15% gratuity based on the full price of the check will be added. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms