By Travelzoo Staff
La Grotta Ravinia has been decorated with praise since opening in 1978 -- it's won a AAA 4-Diamond award every year since 1993, and Gayot
says it's perfect for "patrons in the mood for romance." Visit the "sophisticated and elegant" Dunwoody location for "beautifully prepared Northern Italian cuisine
" (Zagat) and explore the entire menu with $60 worth of food and drink for two for $30.
Why we love it
- Choose $60 worth of food and drink
- AAA 4-Diamond award winner every year since 1993
- Entrees include beef tenderloin with Gorgonzola
- Zagat gives the cuisine a rare "extraordinary" (26) rating
June 30, 2013 - Oct. 5, 2013
La Grotta Ravinia
4355 Ashford Dunwoody Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30346
- The restaurant has a rustic decor and features an open kitchen, lush gardens and waterfalls -- earning it OpenTable Diners' Choice Romantic and Scenic View awards.
- Spend the $60 however you like with entree choices like beef tenderloin grilled with spinach, Gorgonzola and a Barolo grain mustard sauce ($29.95) or shrimp sauteed with baby artichokes, shiitake mushrooms, roasted peppers and tomato filets ($23.95). Or pair some appetizers with a bottle of wine such as 2009 La Crema Pinot Noir (Monterey, Calif.), awarded 92 points and named an Editors' Choice by Wine Enthusiast Magazine ($45).
- Note: Voucher can be purchased to visit either on a Saturday, or Monday - Friday (closed on Sundays).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, July 1, through Oct. 5, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid at the Dunwoody location only. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. An 18% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be required at payment. The restaurant is closed on Sundays. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms