By Travelzoo Staff
Sun In My Belly serves up organic, seasonal fare rated "extraordinary to perfection"
(26) by Zagat in a "lovely" interior featuring shabby-chic accents. For $39, two can dine at this neighborhood gem with three courses and drinks.
Why we love it
- 3-course dinner with drinks at Sun In My Belly
- Includes 2 salads, 2 entrees and dessert
- Zagat rates its fare "extraordinary to perfection" (26)
- 98% of past Travelzoo guests loved it
July 21, 2013 - Nov. 23, 2013
Sun In My Belly
2161 College Ave. NE
Atlanta, GA 30317
- Of past Travelzoo guests, 98% loved their night out, saying "I enjoyed everything about the experience"; "all courses were excellent"; and "LOVED this place!" This dinner includes:
- Any two small salads, such as the geisha salad with baby spinach, almonds, blueberries and a ginger vinaigrette
- Any two entrees, including sweet tea-brined pork chop with sweet potato mash; fried chicken with the signature house-made macaroni and cheese and fresh collard greens; and miso-glazed grilled salmon with couscous and fresh kale
- Any shared dessert, like creme brulee
- Two glasses of wine or craft beers, such as Strongbow Dry Cider, Red Hare Gangway IPA or Stillman Street Chardonnay (Alexander Valley, California) (up to $10 each)
- Save even more and dine in a group of four for $75, regularly $167.70.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 23, through Nov. 23, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 2 additional may be purchased as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms