By Travelzoo Staff
A "noble Southern treat"
in College Park, The Pecan serves hearty homemade cooking Gayot
calls "lovely" and "delightful." For $49, regularly $94, receive a three-course dinner for two.
Why we love it
- 3-course Southern-fusion dinner at The Pecan
- Also includes 20% off any bottle of wine
- A "romantic environment in a historic building" (Gayot)
- Get the same meal for 4 people for $95
June 14, 2013 - Dec. 17, 2013
3725 Main St.
College Park, GA 30337
- The restaurant takes its name from chef Tony Morrow's love of Southern cooking (his mother baked pecan treats for him in college). Try his menu at Pecan with a soup or salad each, two main courses (up to $30 each) and a shared dessert. Some of our favorite dishes include the oven-roasted buttermilk pecan chicken and fried catfish with pepper jack grits. Also receive 20% off any bottle of wine ordered with dinner.
- Or for $95, receive this same meal for four people -- a Southern-style dinner for less than $25 per person.
- Note: The excluded entrees can be purchased by paying the difference between the regular price of the dish and the $30 entree value (paid directly to the restaurant).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 17, through Dec. 17, 2013. Reservations are required. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms