By Travelzoo Staff
likens The Drafting Table to the work of an architect -- experimental designs lead to carefully crafted blueprints before they blossom into a buzzworthy product: "When given free reign to test new ideas in an environment that values plates created outside the box, talented chefs thrive -- and diners rejoice
." Experience this acclaimed downtown venue with a farm-to-table dinner for two with wine for $35, regularly $74.
Why we love it
- The Drafting Table is where "talented chefs thrive -- and diners rejoice" (Jezebel)
- For $35, receive a farm-to-table dinner for 2 with wine
- UrbanDaddy describes this acclaimed downtown restaurant as dark and cozy
- Thrillist recommends the scallops with pork belly and curried oxtail
May 16, 2013 - Sept. 20, 2013
The Drafting Table
349 Decatur St.
Atlanta, GA 30312
- UrbanDaddy describes the setting as dark and cozy, and Thrillist says the entrees "get unexpectedly sexy," recommending the scallops with pork belly.
- Peruse the entire dinner menu and choose any shared appetizer or salad, such as mussels steeped in beer, butter and bacon; two entrees, sandwiches or pizzas, such as spicy jerk chicken with kale and coconut rice or hangar steak with spinach gnocchi; and two glasses of wine (up to $13 each).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, May 20, through Sept. 20, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms