By Travelzoo Staff
"Thank the food gods that this restaurant remains a thriving eatery
," says Creative Loafing about Little Szechuan in Doraville. The praise only continues from there: Zagat rates the fare "very good" (22), the readers of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
named it "Best Chinese Restaurant" last year, and Frommer's
calls it "a perennial favorite." With this Local Deal, two can choose $40 worth of food and drinks from the dinner menu for $20.
Why we love it
- Little Szechuan was voted "Best Chinese Restaurant" by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution readers
- With $40 to spend, choose from more than 200 dishes
- Located on Buford Highway in Doraville
- Zagat recommends the spicy basil beef and rates the food "very good" (22)
April 28, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
5091-C Buford Hwy.
Doraville, GA 30340
- Located on Buford Highway, this classic Chinese restaurant boasts more than 200 different dishes. Forty dollars is enough to cover dinner and drinks with menu highlights like Frommer's "standout entree," the steamed red snapper with black bean sauce ($23.95), sizzling brisket in hot szechuan sauce ($15.95) and the Zagat-recommended spicy basil beef ($15.95). Pair your meal with a cold Tsingtao beer or glass of wine.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, April 30, through Aug. 30, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. An 18% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms