By Travelzoo Staff
Cellar 56's long list of accolades includes a Best Wine Bar (CBS Atlanta
) plaudit and four OpenTable Diners' Choice awards (including Notable Wine List). Enjoy a night out for two at this Buckhead wine bar with any four glasses of wine and any two small plates for $29, regularly $71.
Why we love it
- Cellar 56 is one of Atlanta's best wine bars (CBS)
- Get full reign of the menu with any 4 glasses of wine and any 2 small plates for $29
- The Buckhead eatery is the recipient of 4 OpenTable Diners' Choice awards including Notable Wine List
- Zagat deems the food "excellent" (24), highlighting the Guinness-braised short ribs
April 25, 2013 - Sept. 26, 2013
56 East Andrews Drive
Atlanta, GA 30305
- Zagat rates the food "excellent" (24) and CBS Atlanta says the venue is perfect for "an evening filled with quiet conversation and good wine." Settle in and order:
- Any four glasses of wine, such as the 2009 Villa San Juliette Petite Sirah (Paso Robles), 2007 Montoya Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley) or Gruet Brut Blanc de Noirs (New Mexico)
- Any two small plates, such as Black Angus beef tenderloin with a demi-glace butter rosette, Mediterranean tapenade-stuffed chicken roulade, or Guinness-braised short ribs with carrot-leek whipped potatoes -- recommended by Zagat and CBS Atlanta
- Complimentary valet parking is available.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, April 26, through Sept. 26, 2013. Reservations are required. Not open on Sundays. Valid for 2 people exactly. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms