By Travelzoo Staff
Atlanta Magazine says Connie Miller, the owner of Zen Tea in Chamblee, "imparts extraordinary knowledge without a hint of geekiness." The magazine also named the shop Atlanta's Best Tea Bar (2009). For $12, discover the intricacies of tea with a tasting seminar for two people at this top-rated (4.5 stars on Yelp) teahouse, regularly $24.
Why we love it
- Atlanta Magazine named Zen Tea the Best Tea Bar in 2009
- Yelp users give Zen Tea a 4.5-star rating
- These tea tastings include 5-6 samples plus dessert
- Current tastings include: rooibos teas, black teas and white teas
April 25, 2013 - June 26, 2013
5356 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30341
- Tea tastings are held weekly, and each session focuses on a particular style or type of tea. Current topics cover oolong, white high antioxidants and black and rooibos teas. Tastings include five or six tea samples plus dessert.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, April 26, through June 26, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 people only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms