By Travelzoo Staff
With spring in full bloom, take advantage of this Local Deal and dine alfresco with a "stunning Midtown backdrop" (Metromix). For $25, reserve a cabana for up to six people for three hours and receive $25 worth of food and non-alcoholic drinks at Park Tavern while taking in the "scenic view of sprawling Piedmont Park" (BlackBook magazine).
Why we love it
- Park Tavern boasts a "scenic view of sprawling Piedmont Park" (BlackBook magazine)
- Up to 6 can share a cabana and dine alfresco with a "stunning Midtown backdrop" (Metromix)
- The $25 food and drink credit covers a round of appetizers with friends; or lunch or dinner for 2
- Features both a full sushi bar and an American tavern-style menu
- Named one of the Best Park-Side Eats in 2012, according to Eater Atlanta
April 22, 2013 - July 3, 2013
500 10th St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
- The cabana spaces line the edge of the venue providing prime park views, and also have fans to keep you cool. Two can peruse the menu, and craft a dinner or lunch like:
- Two entrees, like bigeye tuna tacos ($11.99), a super crunch roll ($11.99) or a Philly roll ($11.99)
- Two soft drinks
- Or use the $25 with friends. Make it a group party with a bevy of appetizers: Load up on buffalo wings ($8.99), southwest egg rolls ($9.99), black bean dip ($8.99) or Mediterranean hummus ($9.99).
"Park Tavern is popular with pet owners" (Metromix) -- feel free to bring your dog for the day.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, April 23, through July 3, 2013. This package can be used by up to 6 people. Reservations are required. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. Not valid during ticketed events. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid May 12 and 31. This voucher is not valid for alcohol. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms