By Travelzoo Staff
Baci is "a microscopic melting pot of a restaurant" with dishes that cover "whatever the hell you’re in the mood for at the time" says UrbanDaddy
. For $39, regularly $81, savor dinner and wine for two at this Brookhaven fave.
Why we love it
- UrbanDaddy says Baci is "a microscopic melting pot" with its globally inspired menu
- Savor an appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 glasses of wine for $39
- It was opened by the same team from The Cafe at Pharr, which is rated "excellent" by Zagat
- Get this same meal for 4 people for $75
April 30, 2013 - Sept. 2, 2013
705 Town Blvd.
Atlanta, GA 30319
- Opened by the same team that runs The Cafe at Pharr -- rated "excellent" by Zagat (24) -- Baci offers guests:
- Any shared appetizer, like bacon-wrapped shrimp with homemade slaw, or lobster mac 'n' cheese, recommended by UrbanDaddy
- Two entrees, such as the New York strip with red wine and teriyaki, seared scallops with risotto, or the Wagyu Kobe burger (excludes the sea bass, which can be ordered for an extra $6)
- Any two glasses of wine, including the 2010 Napa Cellars Pinot Noir (Napa Valley) and the 2011 Cavazza Pinot Grigio (Veneto, Italy)
- Double the dinner and visit in a group of four for $75, regularly $162.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 2, through Sept. 2, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. An 18% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms