By Travelzoo Staff
Zapata Tacos & Tequila Bar offers a "chic" presentation of Mexican culture and cuisine, "shedding the overdone cliche of adorning its walls with sombreros and colorful carpets," says Metromix
. This Norcross gem stages a swanky ambiance with "beautifully presented" fare
that Zagat rates "excellent" (24). With this deal, two can order $60 worth of food and drinks from the dinner menu for $29.
Why we love it
- "Chic" ambiance with "beautifully presented" Mexican fare (Metromix)
- For $29, get $60 worth of food and drinks which covers dinner for 2
- Zagat rates the cuisine "very good to excellent" (24)
- Try entrees like the Zagat-recommended enchiladas de mole
March 6, 2013 - July 8, 2013
Zapata Tacos & Tequila Bar
15 Jones Street NW
Norcross, GA 30071
- Branding its cuisine as "revolutionary Mexican food," the restaurant is named after Emilliano Zapata, a leading figure and idealist in the Mexican Revolution. Brush up on your history and peruse the menu, which includes:
- Appetizers, such as fish and shrimp tacos ($3 each), quesadillas azules ($8) and Los Dorados de Villa, a twist on taquitos with chicken and queso fresco ($8.50)
- Entrees, like enchiladas de mole ($14), pollo relleno ($15.50) and puntas a la Mexicana -- beef tips cooked with nopal (Mexican flat cactus), tomatoes and onions in a spicy chile de arbol sauce ($14.50)
- The menu also features a variety of desserts and drinks such as hand-made margaritas.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 8, through July 8, 2013. Reservations are not required. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms