By Travelzoo Staff
Prep your palate for a "fusion of flavors" at Bluefin and combine "the tastiest Asian favorites, all on one plate
," says Metromix
. For $30, two can mix and match $60 worth of food and drinks from the dinner menu.
Why we love it
- Order $60 worth of food and drinks from the entire dinner menu at Bluefin for $30
- Metromix says it presents a "fusion of flavors" with "the tastiest Asian favorites"
- Dishes include honey miso salmon and the Jackson maki roll with spicy crawfish
- Zagat gives the "sleekly designed" spot a "very good to excellent" rating for its cuisine
Jan. 29, 2013 - May 31, 2013
1829 Peachtree Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
- Zagat praises the venue for its "sleekly designed" decor and" tasty entrees," rating the cuisine "very good to excellent" (23). Choose from the entire menu, stacked with everything from classic nigiri and miso soup to pecan-encrusted swordfish and filet mignon ($21, $28).
- The $60 can also be used toward a libation of your choice, such as a bottle of nigori sake ($25) or the Memoirs of a Geisha cocktail with rum, melon liqueur, peach schnapps and pineapple juice ($10.95).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 31, through May 31, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms