By Travelzoo Staff
Café Circa serves a fusion of Caribbean and Latin fare, boasts two OpenTable Diners' Choice awards
and was named
one of the Top 100 Late Dining Restaurants for 2012. AOL Travel adds that it's "a lavish restaurant-bar that offers diners an exquisite dining experience."
For $39, two can have dinner paired with a bottle of wine, regularly $84.
Why we love it
- Café Circa is among the Top 100 Late Dining Restaurants for 2012 (OpenTable)
- For $39, 2 can order dinner from the Caribbean-Latin fusion menu
- There's "abstract art and linen-covered lighting that make the space feel relaxing and welcoming" (Metromix)
- "The venue's woodsy design is Florida-garden meets Persia" (Atlanta Magazine)
Dec. 19, 2012 - May 20, 2013
464 Edgewood Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30312
- Diners can select from the full menu:
- Any two entrees, like Gulf shrimp and stone-ground grits or pan-seared diver scallops
- Any bottle of wine, like a Merlot from award-winning Duck Pond Cellars ($36 value)
- Uptown Magazine praises the atmosphere, saying "low lighting mixed with a Parisian-like decor fit for seduction keep Café Circa's sexy factor high." Located in the Old Fourth Ward, this restaurant also has a rooftop lounge, where you can drink cocktails and mingle after dinner.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Dec. 20, through May 20, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms