By Travelzoo Staff
likens The Drafting Table to the work of an architect -- experimental periods lead to carefully crafted blueprints before they blossom into a buzzworthy product: "When given free reign to test new ideas in an environment that values plates created outside the box, talented chefs thrive -- and diners rejoice
." Experience this acclaimed downtown venue with a three-course, farm-to-table dinner for two for $29, regularly $66.
Why we love it
- The Drafting Table is where "talented chefs thrive -- and diners rejoice (Jezebel)
- For $29, receive a 3-course, farm-to-table dinner for 2
- UrbanDaddy describes this acclaimed downtown restaurant as dark and cozy
- Thrillist recommends the scallops with pork belly and curried oxtail
Dec. 5, 2012 - March 30, 2013
The Drafting Table
349 Decatur St.
Atlanta, GA 30312
- UrbanDaddy describes the setting as dark and cozy and Thrillist says the entrees "get unexpectedly sexy," recommending the scallops with pork belly and curried oxtail with mashed sweet potatoes.
- Peruse the entire dinner menu and choose two appetizers, such as mussels steeped in beer, butter, herbs and bacon; two entrees, such as duck breast with Israeli couscous, roasted garlic and dates; and a shared dessert, like seasonal pie.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Dec. 7, through March 30, 2013. Open 4 p.m. to midnight daily. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. The restaurant is closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms