By Travelzoo Staff
Step into Red Sky Tapas & Bar in Marietta where you'll find "a full slate of tapas" and "swanky feel
... decked out in deep reds, banquettes, leather sofas and a granite-topped bar," describes Metromix
. For $29, two can spend a night out with appetizers and drinks while listening to live entertainment or dueling pianos, regularly $64.
Why we love it
- Experience the "swanky feel" at Red Sky Tapas & Bar with drinks/apps for 2 (Metromix)
- The restaurant features dueling pianos on Fridays and Saturdays
- Sip on martinis and check out the tapas menu featuring steak tacos and crab cakes
- Red Sky has won 9 Diners' Choice awards from OpenTable
Nov. 8, 2012 - May 9, 2013
Red Sky Tapas & Bar
1255 Johnson Ferry Rd.
Marietta, GA 30068
- OpenTable has given the venue nine Diners' Choice awards including Best Ambiance, Best Food and Vibrant Bar Scene. Hit the town on a Friday or Saturday night to catch one of the dueling piano battles or visit on select weekdays for live acoustic guitar sessions. Guests will receive:
- Any four martinis, cocktails, glasses of wine or beers, such as a Grey Goose French martini, blueberry lemontini or glass of Argentinian Reserve Malbec (up to $10 each)
- Any two tapas, such as lobster and roasted corn dip, grilled jerk chicken wings or blackened tilapia tacos
For a quieter evening, visit the restaurant Sunday through Tuesday when the musicians have the night off.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 9, through May 9, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms