By Travelzoo Staff
Downwind Restaurant is locally celebrated for "great burgers to go along with the great views
" says WSB-TV Atlanta
, where guests can snag a patio seat and watch charter planes take off and land at the DeKalb Peachtree Airport. Enjoy a laid-back dinner with drinks for two at this family-friendly venue for $25, regularly $51.
Why we love it
- Downwind is known for its great burgers and great views, says WSB-TV Atlanta
- Choose from anything on the menu, including the Gayot-recommended wild-caught salmon
- Watch private charter planes take off and land anytime through April 2013
Oct. 24, 2012 - April 26, 2013
2000 Airport Rd.
Chamblee, GA 30341
- Gayot says the airport activity "provides the scenery as you dine on burgers and good fish dishes." Catch the action of the runways and receive:
- Any one shared appetizer, such as spinach and artichoke dip or seasoned, flash-fried calamari
- Any two entrees, such as beer-battered fish and chips; wild-caught salmon, which comes Gayot-recommended; or the classic Downwind burger
- Two beers or glasses of wine (up to $7 each)
Visit the restaurant on Friday nights for live music entertainment.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Oct. 26, through April 26, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Closed on Sundays. There are no children allowed in the restaurant after 7 p.m. on Friday nights. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. Deck seating is first-come, first-served. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms