By Travelzoo Staff
celebrates Park's Edge for bringing "a taste of California cuisine to Atlanta" with its "local organic produce and freshly grown herbs." For $39, regularly $72, receive dinner for two at this Inman Park neighborhood gem, which earns 4 stars on OpenTable from more than 180 reviews as well as a Diners' Choice award.
Why we love it
- Settle into Inman Park's neighborhood gem -- Park's Edge -- and enjoy dinner for 2 for $39
- Regularly $72, the meal includes 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 20% off any bottle of wine
- Park's Edge is rated 4 stars from more than 180 OpenTable reviews and boasts a Diners' Choice award
- A group of 4 can save even more with dinner for $75, regularly $144 -- less than $20 per person
Oct. 10, 2012 - April 11, 2013
913 Bernina Ave. NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
- Dine on contemporary American fare fused with Latin-American spices, a nod to Executive Chef Jorge Pacheco's upbringing, with:
- Any two appetizers or salads, including pan-seared scallops with sweet corn puree and crispy maple bacon; fried green tomatoes; or mussels with garlic, white wine and creme fraiche
- Two entrees, such as pan-seared salmon with cauliflower puree; roasted chicken breast with Israeli couscous, cranberries and butternut squash; or the lobster mac and cheese with herbed breadcrumbs -- deemed one of the menu highlights by Metromix (up to $24 each)
- 20% off a bottle of wine
- Save even more and dine in a group of four with dinner for less than $20 per person -- $75 for the table, regularly $144.
Snag a table on Saturdays for live music (call ahead to confirm).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 11, through April 11, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher per table; valid for 2 or 4 diners only. The restaurant is closed on Mondays. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms