By Travelzoo Staff
"Buckhead's got its sexy back
," says Eide Magazine
, with the presence of Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro, which underwent a revitalizing menu renovation earlier this year, helmed by "Hell's Kitchen" finalist chef Jason Ellis. Two can wine and dine at this "go-to spot" for a dinner for two with vino for $49, regularly $88.
Why we love it
- For $49, spend the night out at Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro with a dinner for 2 and wine, regularly $88
- The restaurant relaunched its menu earlier this year, helmed by "Hell's Kitchen" finalist chef Jason Ellis
- Eide Magazine says "Buckhead's got its sexy back" with the addition of Chef Ellis and his new menu
- For $89, enjoy this meal for 4 people -- equating to a little more than $20 a person
Sept. 9, 2012 - Jan. 31, 2013
Buckhead Bottle Bar & Bistro
268 E. Paces Ferry Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
- The accolades continue to roll in for the bistro, named Best Restaurant Bar in April by Modern Luxury Magazine. Explore Ellis' diverse menu and select:
- One shared appetizer, such as crab and cheese fritters with shaved Georgia apples, toasted pecan sauce and micro cilantro; or seafood gumbo with prawns, smoked beef sausage, roasted shallots and lobster broth
- Two entrees, such as shrimp and grits with seared prawn, scallop, lobster cream, goat cheese and cheese polenta; or the grand peppercorn filet with Grand Marnier, three peppercorns, sea salt and caramelized balsamic onion
- Two glasses of wine (up to $10 each); the $20 wine credit can alternatively be applied toward a bottle purchased with dinner
- Save even more and get this meal for four people for $89, regularly $176.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Sept. 10, through Jan. 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2/4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms