By Travelzoo Staff
Adios Cafe in Castleberry Hill boasts morning dishes that Atlanta INtown
"nothing short of stellar
," and Citysearch
users voted the restaurant the Best Atlanta Breakfast in 2010. For $15, start your morning off with an authentic Mexican breakfast and drinks, regularly $28.
Why we love it
- For $15, savor breakfast for 2 with drinks at Adios Cafe, regularly $28
- Entrees include the Mexican eggs Benedict with poached eggs, applewood bacon and green chili hollandaise
- Take your pick of beverage such as a passion fruit mimosa or bloody mary
- Citysearch users named it the Best Breakfast in the city in 2010 and Atlanta INtown says the menu "is nothing short of stellar"
Sept. 5, 2012 - Dec. 30, 2012
180 Walker St. SW
Atlanta, GA 30313
- Located inside No Mas! Hacienda & Cantina, Adios Cafe mixes Latin flavors with classic breakfast dishes. Early risers will receive:
- Any two entrees, such as blue corn hotcakes with passion fruit butter and piloncillo syrup; The Adios, a chorizo potato cake topped with eggs, salsa verde and sour cream; or the Southwest omelet filled with eggs, onions, tomatoes, jalapenos, corn, cilantro and black beans
- Two drinks: choice of mimosas (mango, papaya, passion fruit, guava or traditional), bloody marys or bloody marias, the cafe's special twist on a bloody mary using tequila
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Sept. 6, through Dec. 30, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Breakfast is served Monday-Saturday from 8-11 a.m. Not valid on Sundays. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms