By Travelzoo Staff
Get out on the river this summer and plan a float trip down the Chattahoochee with this Local Deal. Spend a half day or full day on the water with packages for two, four or eight people starting at $25.
Why we love it
- Half- or full-day float trip for 2, 4 or 8 people
- Cool off on the Chattahoochee for up to 5 hours
- Save up to $145
- Bring along drinks to keep cool (no glass)
July 10, 2013 - Sept. 21, 2013
5820 Interstate North Parkway
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
- Options include:
- Half-day raft trip, which covers about three miles and can be done in about three hours; starts at the Powers Island Park River access point and ends at the Paces Mill Park River access point -- $25 for two, $49 for four and $95 for eight (reg. $25 per person)
- Full-day raft trip, which covers about six miles and takes about five hours; checks in at Cochran Shoals, Power Island River access point and is shuttled up river, and then travels down the Chattahoochee River, ending at the Paces Mill Park River access point -- $35 for two, $69 for four and $135 for eight (reg. $35 per person)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 11, through Sept. 21, 2013. Rafting trips run 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. daily. Must be off the river by 6:30 p.m. Extra $1 river fee per person applies. Reservations are required. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be able to swim. Must be 5 or older for the float trip; anyone 15 or younger must be accompanied by a participating adult. Subject to river and weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms