By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can get behind the wheel of a professional stock car with this deal from Rusty Wallace Racing Experience. For $199, accelerate down straightaways and take turns in a real race car like the one driven by Wallace, a racing legend who was recently inducted into the Hall of Fame. This 2-hour "Qualifier" package at the Atlanta Motor Speedway saves $200 on the regular price.
Why we love it
- Drive a real stock car at the Atlanta Motor Speedway
- This "Qualifier" package lasts 2 hours
- It includes a track orientation followed by a race on the speedway track
- Or ride along for 3 high-speed laps with a pro driver at the wheel
June 6, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013
Rusty Wallace Racing Experience
Atlanta Motor Speedway
1500 Tara Place
Hampton, GA 30228
- The deal provides Travelzoo subscribers with an authentic racing experience, from the custom Oakley driver's suit to passing competitors on the track. You'll begin with a classroom orientation with a professional instructor, then hop in the driver's seat for an 8-lap race on the speedway. Get a feel for the vehicle while following the pace car for a couple warm-up laps before zooming around the track.
- Or, for $64, try the one-hour "Shotgun Ride-Along" package, which includes a three-lap qualifying run with a professional at the wheel. This experience regularly costs $129.
The fine print
Valid for all available 2013 dates. Current dates can be viewed here. Race dates subject to change. If more race dates are added, you can select any race date on the schedule, but it must be reserved 24 hours in advance. Reservations are required and can be made here. Reservations are subject to availability, weather and track conditions. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Must be 18 years or older with valid driver's license to drive; must be 14 or older to participate in a ride-along. Drivers must be between 5'-6'7" tall, and between 100-300 lbs. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms