By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the thrill of flying in an open-cockpit biplane over Atlanta for $87 per person, regularly $175. Choose a 20-minute tour
of the Atlanta skyline or fly over Stone Mountain in a fully rebuilt 1930s warplane. Each tour is for two passengers and the pilot -- buy two vouchers and share the experience with a friend
, or be matched up with another passenger.
Why we love it
- Fly in an FAA-certified 1930s biplane with open-air cockpit
- Choose the Atlanta Skyline or Explore Stone Mountain tour
- Buy 2 vouchers and share the experience with a friend
- Bring a camera to capture views from the vintage aircraft
May 21, 2013 - Sept. 23, 2013
Biplane Rides Over Atlanta
57th Fighter Group Restaurant
3829 Clairmont Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30341
- The Skyline tour offers bird's-eye views of Turner Field, the Georgia Dome, Centennial Park and more. Or, opt for views of the entire Stone Mountain Park, including the Confederate Memorial Carving, historic railroad and Mississippi riverboats.
- The two-seat, open-cockpit Waco biplanes are FAA-certified rebuilds of the 1930s originals. There is also a four seater available if you want to fly in a larger group (mention when making reservation; subject to availability).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, May 30, through Sept. 23, 2013. Reservations are required. Planes fit up to 2 riders; each rider must have their own voucher. Single voucher holders will be paired up with another passenger. Total combined weight of passenger(s) cannot exceed 430 lbs. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Subject to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms