By Travelzoo Staff
This spring through fall, Travelzoo subscribers can white-water raft down the Ocoee River, including the rapids where Olympians competed during the 1996 Atlanta Games. With this deal, select a guided half-day or full-day adventure starting at $25.
Why we love it
- Adventures Unlimited has 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- Choose a 2-hour trip on the middle Ocoee or a 4.5-hour trip on the upper and middle Ocoee
- The full-day option includes lunch
- The middle section is beginner-friendly and the upper section is intermediate
May 13, 2013 - Oct. 27, 2013
Ocoee, TN 37361
- For $25 per person (reg. $53), the half-day trip crashes through five miles of Class III and IV rapids on the middle Ocoee River for two hours (total experience time is 3.5 hours). No experience is required; please bring a lunch or snacks, if you like.
- For $50 per person (reg. $103), opt for the full-day adventure (4.5 hours on the water; 6-hour experience total). It plunges through the middle Ocoee and the rapids, which range from gentle to Class IV, of the upper Ocoee -- including the Olympic course. Between these runs, sit down for a lunch that features various salads, such as fruit, pasta, potato and mixed bean.
Bring a change of clothes and a dry pair of shoes for after the trip; Adventures Unlimited offers changing rooms with hot showers.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, May 14, through Oct. 27 for the half-day or Nov. 28, 2013 for the full-day. Reservations are required; subject to availability and weather conditions. Limit 4 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. A 10-day cancellation policy applies. Must be 12 years old or older to participate. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms