By Travelzoo Staff
Emerald Coast Magazine once again named Regatta Bay Golf & Country Club the best course in the area, and Florida Golf Magazine readers agree, naming it a favorite in Northwest Florida. With this Local Deal for $79 per person, regularly $139, golf this acclaimed course Fairways Magazine says is "well manicured and offers a challenging layout with plenty of scenic ocean views."
Why we love it
- The par 72, 6,864-yard course was designed by Robert C. Walker
- Emerald Coast Magazine's "Best Golf Course"
- Celebrities and athletes have played Regatta Bay, like Justin Timberlake and Chipper Jones
- Includes cart rental and unlimited use of the range
March 24, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Regatta Bay Golf & Country Club
465 Regatta Bay Blvd.
Destin, FL 32541
- Regatta Bay has hosted U.S. Open Qualifiers and the St. Jude Celebrity Invitational, as well as celebrities like Joe Theismann and Justin Timberlake. This deal includes:
- 18 holes with GPS-equipped cart
- Unlimited use of range and range balls
- Take advantage of the course perks, including chilled apples on the first and 10th tees, mango-scented iced towels and circulating beverage carts. Play any day of the week through September.
Plan the perfect Florida vacation
by exploring these highlights, tips and recommendations.
The fine print
Update: The Regatta Bay email incorrectly stated this deal was for 2 people. The offer is valid for 1 person only. We apologize for the mistake. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 15, through Sept. 30, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. From 6/1 - 8/15 Monday-Friday, tee times can only be reserved for rounds after 12 p.m. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Subject to weather conditions. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms