By Travelzoo Staff
The 137-foot Roseway schooner, built in 1925 and declared a National Historic Landmark, makes its way north from St. Croix just in time for spring in Savannah. With this exclusive Local Deal for $29 per person, regularly $45, Travelzoo subscribers can take a two-hour cruise including a $10 drink credit from World Ocean School.
Why we love it
- For $29 per person, sail along the Savannah River on the Roseway schooner
- This deal includes a 2-hour sail and $10 credit toward drinks
- The 137-foot ship was built in 1925 and is a National Historic Landmark
- Or, for $19, receive a ticket for children 12 and younger or those 65 and older
- Cruises start April 4 and run every Thursday-Sunday through May 2
March 12, 2013 - May 2, 2013
World Ocean School
Westin Savannah Harbor Marina
1 Resort Dr.
Savannah, GA 31421
- Set sail from the Westin Savannah Harbor Marina and help raise the sails, take the helm, or just soak in the scenic views of the village waterfront along the Savannah River. During the cruise, guests are encouraged to walk around the ship and look below the deck. Cruises run Thursdays and Fridays from 5-7 p.m. as well as Saturdays and Sundays from 1:30-3:30 p.m. and 4-6 p.m., April 4 - May 2.
- For $19, regularly up to $35, subscribers 65 years and older can get this same deal including a $10 drink credit, or for the same price, purchase this deal for kids 12 and younger.
- When not on day sails, the nonprofit World Ocean School provides academic programs worldwide.
The fine print
Note: Number of available vouchers is limited to 70 per sail. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Cruises run April 4 - May 2, 2013, on Thursdays and Fridays from 5-7 p.m. as well as Saturdays and Sundays from 1:30-3:30 p.m. and 4-6 p.m. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Cruise will sail rain or shine. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms