By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the rush of driving an open-cockpit IndyCar at top speeds for $199 with this Local Deal for Mario Andretti Racing Experience. Choose to sit in the driver's seat for a thrilling ride at Atlanta Motor Speedway and save $200.99, or do the ride-along with a professional racing instructor for half off.
Why we love it
- Travel at top speeds in a real IndyCar race car with Mario Andretti Racing Experience
- For $199, drive an open-cockpit IndyCar race car at top speeds, regularly $399.99
- Includes meeting with crew chief, racing equipment, graduate certificate and souvenir license
- Or for $64, take the passenger seat next for 3 laps going up to 180 miles per hour, regularly $130
- Race dates include April 14
Nov. 19, 2012 - Nov. 20, 2014
Mario Andretti Racing Experience
Atlanta Motor Speedway
1500 Tara Place
Hampton, GA 30228
- Option 1: For $199, get behind the wheel of a real IndyCar race car for a five-minute timed racing session on the speedway. This three-hour IndyCar Racing Experience would normally cost $399.99 and includes a driver's meeting with the crew chief, training, instruction, racing equipment, a graduate certificate noting your top speed and a souvenir racing license.
- Option 2: Ride shotgun on a real racetrack during an exciting three-lap ride with a professional driving instructor. For $64, sit in the passenger seat of a two-seat IndyCar race car that reaches speeds of up to 170 mph during the Ride-Along Experience, which regularly costs $130.
- Both deals are valid April 14. Future dates will be added, so check the website schedule or call 877-722-3527.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed 24 hours after purchase. This deal is valid April 14. Future dates will be added; call or see website schedule. Make reservations at AndrettiRacing.com and follow instructions on voucher. The price initially listed on the website does not include the $35 Driver's Fee, which will be added during checkout. Call 1-877-RACE-LAP with questions. Also valid at other locations nationwide until Nov. 20, 2014. Must be 18 years or older with valid driver's license for the 3-hour experience. For the ride-along, parental consent is required for those under 18. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms