By Travelzoo Staff
"From 1947 to the present, Kilwins has ice cream figured out
," says Gayot
, which named the sweet-centric spot one of its 2012 Top 10 Atlanta Ice Cream Restaurants. Peruse the menu filled with ice cream, chocolates, fudge, toffee and more and take home $30 worth of goodies for $15. Visitors can also request and reserve a complimentary kitchen tour to check out the behind-the-scenes action.
Why we love it
- Metromix says Kilwins Atlantic Station is "the place to go for a treat"
- Take home $30 worth of sweets for half off
- Choose from more than 75 varieties of homemade creations
- Reserve a complimentary kitchen tour and get a behind-the-scenes look at production
Dec. 2, 2012 - May 4, 2013
Kilwins Atlantic Station
1380 Atlantic Drive
Atlanta, GA 30363
- Deemed "the place to go for a treat" by Metromix, Kilwins Atlantic Station features more than 75 varieties of homemade sweets. Gayot recommends the chocolate peanut butter fudge, milk cashew tuttles and Irish cream truffles. Catch views of how these delights are made on a complimentary kitchen tour (reservations required). Guests will watch the chefs at work and receive complimentary samples at the end of the half-hour session.
- Also, check out more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada sourced by our Deal Experts for our Holiday Gift Guide.
This Atlanta location has seen dozens of celebrities come through including Janet Jackson, Dennis Quaid and Terrell Owens.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 4, through May 4, 2013. Complimentary tour reservations must be made; subject to availability and capacity. Valid at the Atlantic Station location only. Tours are not available on major holidays or holiday weekends (including Dec. 21-25 and Feb. 13-16). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms