By Travelzoo Staff
The Improv Comedy Club & Dinner Theatre has been "a laugh-ridden breeding ground
for nearly every legendary funnyman since 1963" (Thrillist
). The chain opened in 1963 in NYC and now has 23 locations. Be among the first to visit the newest venue in Buckhead for a night of laughs with admission for two for half off at $20.
Why we love it
- Enjoy a night for 2 at The Improv in Buckhead, which just opened last month
- Louie Anderson, deemed one of the top 100 comics of all time, was the debut act
- Thrillist says The Improv chain is "a laugh-ridden breeding ground"
- Save even more and bring a group of 4 to the club for $35
Nov. 1, 2012 - May 2, 2013
The Improv Comedy Club & Dinner Theatre
56 E. Andrews Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30305
- The club opened its doors with funnyman Louie Anderson, one of the 100 greatest stand-up comedians of all time, says Comedy Central. Good through next April, this offer can be used for acts such as:
- Bobby Slayton, often referred to as "The Pitbull of Comedy" and a veteran of the business with more than 30 years under his belt (Nov. 2-3)
- Michael Kosta, as seen on "Chelsea Lately" and "The Tonight Show," was also chosen to host the backstage live show for the 63rd Annual Emmy Awards (Nov. 15-17)
- Maryellen Hooper of "The Dennis Miller Show," "The Martin Short Show" and "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (Nov. 29 - Dec. 1)
- Enjoy the night out with a group of four and gain admission for $35 -- less than $9 per person.
The club also boasts a full bar and "tasty menu that rolls in sushi selections from neighboring Czar Ice Bar into a menu of burgers and wings," says UPTOWNSocial
Food and drinks are not included in this package.)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 2, through May 2, 2013. Reservations are required. Not valid on holidays or special events, including New Year's Eve; check the website for complete schedule and show times. Must be 18 years old or older to attend the comedy club. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms