By Travelzoo Staff
Southwest Rink at Park Tavern is celebrating its third year in Midtown after the fresh ice made its debut on Thanksgiving. For $15, two can spend the night ice skating at the indoor rink, which offers striking views of Piedmont Park and the city skyline, regularly $30.
Why we love it
- For $15, 2 can skate at the Southwest Rink at Park Tavern in Midtown for half off
- This deal includes admission and skate rental
- For $25, 2 will skate then make a sweet snack at the s'mores station
- Guests can roast their own marshmallows and dip them in the chocolate fountain
- Use this deal for a romantic date, or buy multiple vouchers for a fun group outing
Nov. 28, 2012 - Feb. 18, 2013
Southwest Rink at Park Tavern
500 10th St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
- The rink features a state-of-the-art sound system, fire pits and a heated tent to warm up before and after your icy jaunt. Each skating session lasts 90 minutes and guests can visit the rink on select dates through mid-February.
- Upgrade for $25 and also receive access to the make-your-own-s'mores station, where you can roast your own marshmallows and dip them in the chocolate fountain. This package for two is regularly $50.
- Adult skating hours are between 8:30 p.m. to midnight.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Nov. 30, through Feb. 18, 2013. Admission is first-come, first-served. Reservations are not accepted. Present voucher at entrance. Not valid on major holidays, including Dec. 25, 31 and Jan. 1. Adult skating hours (for ages 18 and up) are between 8:30 p.m. to midnight. Not valid before 8:30 p.m. on Dec. 22-23, 29-30 or Jan. 5-6. All other dates and sessions are subject to availability. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms