By Travelzoo Staff
Red Brick Brewing Company is the oldest operational craft brewery in Atlanta
according to the AJC
and has been in business since 1993 making award-winning beers. Two can take a tour and try some of the various brews in the tasting room for $15, regularly $30, at this brewery that's rated 4 stars by Yelp users.
Why we love it
- For $15, 2 can take a tour and taste beers at Red Brick Brewing Company, regularly $30
- Also receive 4 beers and take home 2 souvenir pint glasses and koozies
- Try the award-winning Brown Ale, the brewery's flagship beer
- Taste a few of more than a dozen brews, like the Hoplanta IPA, Dog Days summer ale, Laughing Skull amber ale or Red Brick blonde ale
Sept. 25, 2012 - Nov. 2, 2012
Red Brick Brewing Company
2323 Defoor Hills Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
- First, take a complimentary tour of the facilities and sample a few beers, such as the seasonal Dog Days summer ale, the popular Hoplanta IPA, or try the Laughing Skull, which won gold at last year's U.S. Open Beer Championship.
- Then, enjoy two beers each of your favorite brews, served in keepsake pint glasses. Use this deal on a Friday night and catch live bands at the brewery, or visit during trivia on Thursdays. The glasses and two koozies are included with this deal.
- Tours are offered Wednesday through Saturday. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday tours begin at 7 p.m., with tastings anytime between 5-8 p.m. Saturday tours begin at 4 p.m., with tastings from 2-5 p.m.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Sept. 26, through Nov. 2, 2012. Tour reservations are not required; Red Brick does not take reservations. Calling ahead to confirm tour availability is optional. Present voucher upon arrival. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol and partake in tour. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms