By Travelzoo Staff
The opening of Purple Corkscrew Wine Room earlier this summer was anticipated by Thrillist and Eater Atlanta, who calls the charming neighborhood French restaurant a "cozy spot" with "numerous wine options." For $19, enjoy any French brunch for two with crepes and drinks, normally $45.
Why we love it
- Enjoy crepe brunch for 2 at Purple Corkscrew Wine Room for $19, regularly $45
- Brunch includes a carafe of bellinis, mimosa or sangria
- Eater calls PCWR a "cozy spot" with "numerous wine options"
- Or for $35, dine on crepes for 2 any night of the week with a bottle of wine, normally $76
Sept. 19, 2012 - Dec. 29, 2012
Purple Corkscrew Wine Room
1445 Oxford Road N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30307
- With this deal, nestle into one of PCWR's plush couches or antique wooden chairs on a Saturday and taste a bit of everything this neighborhood creperie has to offer.
- Two savory crepes such as wild portabella mushroom sauteed in white wine with fresh thyme; smoked salmon topped with red onion, cucumber and a dill tzatziki sauce; or assorted cheese of smoked Gouda and asiago with the option to add chicken
- A sweet crepe for dessert, with your choice of Nutella with assorted berries or agave with berries and house-made whipped cream
- A carafe of sangria, bellinis or bloody marys to split, which yields about four glasses
- Subscribers can also visit for dinner any night of the week with a mega board of meats, cheeses, fruit, hummus, jam, two savory crepes and a bottle of wine for $35, normally $76.
The fine print
Brunch vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Sept. 22, through Dec. 29, 2012. Dinner vouchers can be redeemed Monday, Aug. 27, through Dec. 31. Reservations are required. Breakfast is served on Saturdays only; dinner is served daily. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms