By Travelzoo Staff
Take a full-day fly-fishing clinic with seasoned experts on privately managed trout streams in northern Georgia for 50% off; half-day lesson also available.
Why we love it
- Rivers are full of trophy trout for catch and release
- Typical fish average 16 to 28 inches in length
- Wade alongside a professional guide
July 29, 2014 - Dec. 30, 2014; fly-fishing lessons begin late September
Sweetwater Outfitting Company
Meeting Locations Will Vary
Confirm When Making Reservation
Dahlonega, GA 30533
- For $99 (reg. $250), one person gets a four-hour guided fly-fishing lesson when the season starts late September
- All necessary equipment
- Buy two vouchers and go fly-fishing with two people for $198 (reg. $400)
Note: Fishing licenses are not included, but are required. Find more information here.
Full-Day Fly Fishing Clinic: For $249 (reg. $499), one person gets 3.5 hours of instruction and 3.5 hours of stream time
- Instruction focuses on fundamentals of fly casting, including tips on casting with accuracy, tackle selection and distance casting
- On stream experience involves in-depth techniques on how to catch fresh water game fish
- Each clinic (4-6 students) is customized to the group and can include more stream time or instruction based on skill level
These vouchers are valid for fly-fishing season beginning in late September through December. Book your trip now.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Georgia fishing license required. Rivers visited on the trip are subject to water conditions and scheduling. Strictly catch and release fly-fishing only. Waders are subject to sizing and availability; ask for more information when making your reservation. Anglers may be grouped with others on the trip. Minimum of two people per trip required; subject to rescheduling. A 14-day cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Must sign waiver. Limit one voucher purchase per person; two additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included.
See all terms